Friday, May 6, 2011

What do you do when your good isn't good enough

What to Do? Complicated Thoughts choked up the processor in the midst of your thoughts. Sigh, sick and tired of all the drama and stuff. Someone just settle it or just forget the past. Why let someone control your life? Life is about learning how to let go too y'know. I mean, true friends are those that stick by you through thick and thin. However those who just come by and hurt your feelings and just leave. You still consider em' as friends? Well, I'm not sure anymore. Time & Time again the same crap is repeating the same cycle. IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS. I WANNA GET OUT OF THIS CRAPISH STATE. EVERYONE ALWAYS DOWN AND STUFF. WHY LET SOMEONE ALTER YOUR MOOD WHEN IT IS YOUR LIFE? MAKE A DECISION MANNN. SERIOUSLY. ITS BEEN TWO FRIGGIN' YEARS. GET ON WITH LIFE OR FIX IT. EITHER ONE. CHOICE'S YOURS.
Math's fine.
Just hope i pass it. I would be over the moon if i pass.
Fingers crossed.
Just hope for the best.
PROBLEMS PROBLEMS PROBLEMS.
Sigh, they are just temporary. I would find my way out of this maze asap :DDD. YAY :DD

I ran out of alternative ways to solve the problem. But if i keep my mouth shut it would not solve the problem too. The gap is getting wider and wider day by day. Either ways im stuck. If i talk, i would just screw things up and we would start fighting. If i didn't, i didn't. GAHHHH............. IDONTKNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE.
STUCK IN DEEP SHIT. :/
LIFE'S SUCHA BEACH :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment