Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Haha, one more left... just one more.

Maybe i should have my blog private or deleted :)
Lalala, One more to go. :) Whoo, can't wait ^^ Oh yeah :)
designerdruugs:

CRAVING
Party in party in YEAH, FUN FUN FUN FUN, LOOKING FORWARD FOR EXAMS TO END :)

Ah, i wanna get my hands on one of those :)
Yesterday was monday today is tuesday. I'm so excited cos' exams gonna end :)
Yay, omgee, results *faints* scary. Heart's gonna pound as fast as a speeding f1 car mann. Fingers crossed :) I needa pass all my subjects like seriously, especially SCIENCE, MATHS,POA, FNN ok actually its everything. Hope for the worst.  Gosh. I kindof think my chinese and english compo went out of point :( I must beat charlene. I don't wanna sing :(
Byeez :) Off to mugg :) For poa, must concentrate :)


I'M GOING TO MOVE ON :)
NOT GOING TO SULK IN MISERY. WHAT'S THE POINT SERIOUSLY? FOR ONE MINUTE YOU ARE ANGRY, YOU LOSE 60 SECONDS OF HAPPINESS. LIFE IS SHORT. ENJOY. WELL, I'M JUST GONNA QUIT PISSING PEOPLE OFF AND SMILE :DDD OH YEAH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment