Wednesday, May 18, 2011

SURPRISE Surprise :DD

Oh, my gosh, major shock.
Initally i was prepared for the worst when it came to checking poa and fnn papers.
My instincts told me i would do extremely badly.
Was totally shocked to pass both subjects.
Geezs especially poa mansz.

Yeap, bottom line, don't let people make decisions for you in life. It's gonna be really nasty.\
I had my night snack :) Smores :) Yummy, i made it myself :)
Simple way. Sigh, i'm not gonna bother about people's life again like budge in and help them bandage their wounds or what so ever i had enough of that crap man. In the end what do i get for making them feel better? Feeling like shit and crap. Thanks a lot totally :) Oh well, life's such, i bet in future, the worst is yet to come. Would be prepared to face the outside world tadatada :D

Everything's changing day by day :D
For the worst? For the better? I never know.
Life revolves around band church school clique...
Yay, can't wait for 11th june :D
Oh yeah, my life's gonna be transformed again :)
Handphone's alive :DD
 
Everything fades within a blink of an eye.
It's been 7 years since i entered primary school and now i'm like so old :)
It's great watching everyone grow up together :)
Everything seems so fast foward.
I was in secondary one and now i'm in secondary three.
Woah, i still kindof feel like i'm in secondary two. I miss those times badly.
Drastic changes calls for drastic measures haha :)

I totally agree with the following picture


Lalala, woah, should i turn in now?
It's kindof late isn't it?




Dear God,
This is geri checking in once again? How are you? :D Well, i'm fine, i guess. Thanks for your guidance during the exam. Thanks for guiding me throughout the examinations. I FREAKING PASS MY MATHS WITH THE HELP OF YOUR GRACE LIKE OMGOSH, FINALLY, I HAVE BEEN WAITING A BILLION YEARS FOR THIS TO HAPPEN :DD. Thanks for the shocking poa marks. I thought i would fail :( However it never crossed my mind i would have passed :) Bless the needy the hungry the sad the hopeless. May everyone who did not do so well find the strength to get back on their feet and continue their journey. Teach them that mistakes are our teachers they teach us to learn. Mistakes are detours not a dead-end street. May each day would be a better day for me and everyone else :)
Amen :)
Love your daughter
Geri :)
Goodnight God, sleep tight :) Love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment