Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Disposition

Geezs, I'm so impatient, annoyed easily, piss people off quickly at the blink of an eye, not sensitive towards others, mean, lazy, wants things to be done my way...
Well, geri, this gotta stop.
Man, oh, man, i gotta seriously change big time or else im doom haha :)

For things to change first i gotta change.
Dear God,
This is geri checking in this point of the day.
Thank you for everything you have done for me.
Make tomorrow a better day
Feelings, my thoughts, your thoughts, my actions. Please help me to work in this way.
Help me to change for the better.
Help me get change my weaknesses into flaws.
And most of all bless my friends and enemies and family : Nicole, Magdalene, Denise, Sharlene, Lousia, Caissa, Kryshan, Charlene, Charlene, Regina,Geraldine, Vivien, Jazree, Joey, Aurelia, Emilyn, Gwenda, Cherie, Soffi, Breena, Patey, Josephine, Shavonne, Tay ying, basically 2/7 :) , Shalom, Claudia, Alysha  Mum, Dad, Sick grandma lee, Grans, Auntie, Uncle, Lqf, Lqx, Lhw. Thank you for being in my life :) I love you guys. :) Thanks for teaching me life lessons, be it bad or good :)
Please help me concentrate during my last and final paper and help me understand what my mentor taught :) May we agree on a location to meet :) And score well thanks to our mentor :)
I make this prayer through your holy name :)
Amen, Oh wait, i pray for everyone in the world, for world peace, no famine, no droughts, feed the hungry, clothed the naked, heal the sick, help the helpless, help the needy, and answer everyone's prayer.
Amen * in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit*
istalkeverything:

last one for now by Emily Tebbetts on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment